An illuminating or being illuminated; specif.,
- to provide or brighten with light
- enlightenment; instruction
- clarification; explanation; to make understandable
- to enlighten intellectually or spiritually to add understanding
- to endow with fame or splendor; celebrate
- to adorn and to design accoutrements, etc. to decorate and enhance manuscripts
“There are two kinds of light — the glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures.” —James Thurber
Message from the Director
You know us as the marketing department at KU Continuing Education (KUCE). I’m Kyle Garcia, director of marketing for KUCE. I am extremely proud to announce the launch of our external marketing services division. Our directive is to make available unique, custom marketing services to other departments and agencies in association with the University of Kansas.
Call or e-mail us today and we would be happy to set up a personal consultation with your team:
Kyle Garcia, 785-864-7857, email@example.com.
Why KUCE Marketing Illumination?
KUCE Marketing Illumination is a full-service marketing agency. Clients who believe that original thoughts and the conveyance of those thoughts is the key to their sustainable success and growth is our targeted audience. If that person is you, your goals are our goals. Our commitment is to offer you the highest level of integrity in customer service.
Our objective is to provide proactive, quality marketing solutions to best disseminate your message. We believe in direct response media strategies to grow your business or department aimed at eliciting immediate and quantifiable actions to your promotional efforts. You will be confident in the expertise and judgment of our team to:
- accomplish your goals by exceeding your expectations.
- leave our footprint on the creative landscape.
- develop strategically sound and emotion inducing creative solutions.
- deliver measurable results.
|View our online portfolio|