Hampton Inn & Suites, Kansas City - Country Club Plaza, Kansas City, Mo.
Sponsored by the University of Kansas Continuing Education and Engineering Management Programs
Reduce Costs Without Reducing Service
A recent survey of warehouse and distribution center decision makers shows that many of their companies are reducing staff and consolidating facilities in order to reduce costs. However, in order to still stay competitive, a majority is improving warehouse processes and inventory control, and about half are changing their layouts. If you are taking similar steps to stay cost competitive, this seminar will help.
All of the techniques presented are field-proven and derived from successful implementation. Case exercises are adapted from real situations and projects.
Profit 5 Ways!
- Reduce handling costs
- Optimize storage efficiency
- Improve warehouse performance
- Plan for growth & expansion
- Build in flexibility
Who Should Attend
- Industrial engineers and systems analysts
- Warehouse supervisors and team leaders
- Managers of warehouses and distribution centers
- Logistics and supply chain planners
- Planning teams for new or expanded facilities
- Leaders of supply chain and lean initiatives
- Improve the performance of warehouses and distribution facilities.
- Increase the productivity and effectiveness of those responsible for layout planning.
- Provide practical approaches to storage, order-picking, packing, material movement, and physical control.
- Streamline material flow in warehouses and distribution centers.
Training Your Group
Send a Group and Save Big!
Send a team! This environment encourages discussion, sharing, and planning. The course fee of $1,695 per person includes instruction, refreshments, lunches, and all class materials. For multiple registrations from the same organization at one time, we offer a 10% discount for 3–4 participants ($1,525 each), 15% for 5–9 ($1,440 each), and 20% for 10 or more ($1,350 each).
"It was incredible how much we covered and accomplished in three days. Lee’s experience led us to solve what were, in the past, tough layout problems." — Heráclito I. Ribas, Makro South America, São Paulo, Brazil
"Great presentation. Well rounded for most businesses to be able to adapt information to their application." — Linda Marten, Presto Absorbent Products Inc.